MEET DR. JULIET MORGAN WHO OFFERS JOBS IN THE US FOR FREE PLUS VISA.
Ensuring interaction by growing in ability, communication, and responsibility to do so many things at the same time by making sure guest remain satisfied while ensuring unforgettable guest experience.
Our primary aim is to ensure that we create an experience that our guest will never forget. Our lovely Food Cashier provides this by welcoming and greeting guest with a pleasant smile, offering awesome service and performing all the required foods cashier functions effectively while following health codes. Depending on location, Foods Cashiers will work independently or with other Foods Team Members, who will assist the cashier with serving food, stocking, and cleaning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support team members and other departments as needed (this may include, but is not limited to cross-training).
- Retain focus on guest service while following health code regulations.
- Engage and interact positively with guests, both verbally and nonverbally.
- Provide fast, friendly, and accurate service.
- Maintain cleanliness of the foods area at all times.
- Inform guest about product options and utilize suggestive selling techniques to increase sales
- Answer general guest questions or direct guests to resources for answers.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Attentive, detail oriented, safety minded and observant.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Discounts at various stores and food locations
- Opportunities to grow professionally
- Growth and development in performance and guest service skills
- Free Ride Passes
- Flexible hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- 30% Discount at MOA and Nickelodeon Universe Stores