Don’t miss this opportunity; Australia urgently need a crew member.
Apart from Canada there are some many counties in need of employers and don’t mind to employ Africans as far as they are qualified for the job and are willing to do their best for the company.
A crew member is currently needed in Australia.
- Variety of shifts available (Fulltime, part-time or casual)
- Global Brand
- Staff Discount
About Hungry Jack’s
Hungry Jack’s® is a franchise of the international Burger King Corporation. With over 400 stores in Australia and more than 18,000 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Prepare & cook food
- Adhere to safety & hygiene standards
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas
- Handling money & balancing
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow
- Skills & experience
- Be courteous & customer focused
- Ability to work quickly with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow procedures
- Flexible shifts
- Staff discounts
- Uniforms provided
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail
- Succession & development planning
About the role
Working closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team, this role plays an integral part in the day to day running of the restaurant. At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all facets of restaurant operations including front counter, drive-thru & burger room.
How to apply
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for, then apply now
Make sure you are not left behind!