AUSTRALIA NEEDS A RETAIL ASSISTANT IMMEDIATELY.
One of the countries in the world that are employing heavily now is Australia. They are looking at the possibility of employing high energy team members that love to keep busy and active.
A Retail Assistant at ALDI needs to be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for their customers and team. The role is physical, so you’ll need to enjoy hands-on work and meeting deadlines, and our shifts can start at 6 am some mornings, and finish at 10 pm others, so being flexible and available any 5 out of 7 days is essential. Finally, prior experience in a fast-paced, retail environment will be viewed favorably; however, a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $24.55 per hour*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store Management Trainee
- Extensive training and development.
- Rotating roster and guaranteed contracted hours.
- Four weeks of annual leave
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Operating manual pallet moving equipment
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating tills and calculating change manually
- The hourly rate for Retail Assistants over 18 years of age.
Please try to get yourself employed by not missing out on this opportunity.