EXXON-MOBIL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2019-2020
The boards of Director at NNPC/MPN Joint Venture are delighted to announce the applications for the EXXON-MOBIL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2019-2020. As part of their support to educational development and human capacity building.
Level/Field of Study:
The Exxon Mobil Nigeria undergraduate scholarship is meant for Undergraduate Students in any Nigerian University. The Applications form in the following list of approved disciplines will be considered:
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Petroleum Engineering
Awards will be made to qualified and suit students from every state of the country including the FCT in Nigeria.
NOTE; Students who are presently on a similar scholarship from other oil and gas companies should not apply. Applicants must be a full-time registered undergraduate in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
Candidates must be an SSCE holder or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed in a sitting and a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
- If you are qualified and interested in this scholarship award, please complete the form on the website below and submit as instructed.
- Shortlisted applicants are required to come with the original and a photocopy of the following documents for authentication before taking the qualifying Test:
- Current Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
- Current University Identity Card.
- Evidence of current year of study
- Evidence of candidates State of Origin obtained from the Local Government Area and signed duly by the Chairman
Click here to begin the application process