Federal Government Nigerian Scholarship 2019
Under Nigerian Award, the Federal Government Scholarship scheme Tenable covers the following programs in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Undergraduate (UG) Award
- Postgraduate (PG) Award
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Award
- NCE (National Certificate in Education) Award.
CONDITIONS OF AWARD:
The scholarship is tenable only in Nigeria and takes effect immediately after the resumption of each academic session. It expires if not utilized within it appointed period.
Change of course, level or Institution of the award would not be allowed.
The Scholarship allowance is meant for Institution’s tuition, charges, and Personal maintenance allowance.
FIELD OF STUDY INCLUDE: –
- HND (Science and Technology).
- Arts and other Subjects with Education.
- Science and Technology.
- Medicine and Para-medicals.
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Science Subjects with Education.
VALUE OF AWARD:
- Under-Graduate Scholars gets N150, 000 per annum
- Post-Graduate Scholars gets N180, 000 per annum
- HND gets N100, 000 per annum
- NCE gets N100, 000 per annum
How to Apply for the Federal Government Scholarships:
Application forms for the F.G. scholarship awards are always completed ONLINE. Applicants MUST follow to these INSTRUCTIONS before completing the online form:
- All candidates must fill the Application form online first and submit it online.
- All qualified candidates should visit the Federal Scholarship Board’s website, Click on Application Center
- Register by creating a username and password, subsequently, a validation Link would be sent to candidates` mailbox.
- Click on the link sent to the mailbox
- Click on the Nigerian Award Tab
- Print completed Application Form and take a copy to the interview venue.
The following Documents should be uploaded online;
- Course Registration of the latest semester
- Previous session examination result
- One passport-size photograph
- Letter of admission to the university you are currently studying.
- Identity Card
- UNDERGRADUATE (UG) SCHOLARSHIP:
All Candidates for an undergraduate scholarship award must be in his/her 2nd year of study or above and must have attained 4.0 CGPA on a 5 point Scale or its equivalent in previous academic year’s examinations.
- POSTGRADUATE (PG) SCHOLARSHIP
All applicants for a postgraduate scholarship MUST have a 1st CLASS or 2nd CLASS UPPER DIVISION IN THEIR FIRST DEGREE.
- HND SCHOLARSHIP:
- All candidates must have a minimum of 3.5 CGPA (Upper Credit Pass) at ND level. The Award Covers HND I AND HND II.
- NCE SCHOLARSHIP:
The scholarship award is for 2nd and 3rd year of NCE program and applicants must have attained at least 3.5 CGPA score on 5 point scale or its equivalent in the previous examinations.
NOTE: ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMITTED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE OR INCORRECT or INCOMPLETE FORMS WITHOUT CORRECT DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED, ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS SUBMITTED ONLINE WOULD BE ACCEPTED AT THE EXAMINATION VENUE. ALSO, ORIGINALS OF CERTIFICATE AND DOCUMENTS MUST BE PRESENTED FOR SIGHTING ONLY.
Click here to begin the application process