DAAD Scholarships for international students- Germany 2019
DAAD Scholarships for international students- Germany 2019. Have you ever wished to Study Abroad in Germany? The German Government under the DAAD program is delighted to welcome applications for DAAD Scholarships from international students from different countries across the world for a postgraduate or Master’s degree in Germany. DAAD scholarship is a scholarship for international students; it`s a fully sponsored scholarship taken in Germany. German citizens are also eligible to Apply.
This scholarship offers applicants the opportunity to continue their education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
The Germany scholarship offers foreign graduates from all disciplines, different countries and with at least two years’ professional experience the opportunity to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state-recognized German university, and sometimes to take a doctoral degree, or to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Host Nationality: The scholarship can be taken in Germany.
Note; Applicants who have lived in Germany longer than 15 months before the application deadline won`t be considered.
Eligible Nationality: This DAAD scholarship is open to all student which to study in Germany.
Scholarship Benefits include:
- Travel allowance
- Payments towards accident, health, and personal liability insurance will be covered.
- One-off study allowance
- Scholarship payments of 750 euros per month
Scholarship holders may receive the following extra benefits:
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Contribution towards tuition fees charged by the university (max. € 500 per semester)
Scholarship Duration of the funding:
Master’s or Postgraduate degree: Between 10 and 24 months depending on the length of the chosen study program.
DAAD Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must have completed a first degree (Bachelor or Diploma)
Documents to be forwarded to the DAAD portal include:
- Letter of admission to a study program.
- Online application form
- A statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany (letter of motivation; 1 to 3 pages)
- Full curriculum vitae in the tabulated form (maximum of three pages)
For applicants from ART disciplines or field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programs.
DAAD scholarship 2019/20 deadline: OCTOBER ANNUALLY
click here to APPLY NOW