Job Opportunity to Teach and Live In the Republic Of China.
- Employment status -Part-Time
- Contract Length- 3 to 6, six months to a year and a Year plus.
- Category – Au Pair
Edu-Pal China, aka, EPC, is an organisation authorised by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce (SAIC) of the People’s Republic of China, for international cultural exchange. As a teacher, in exchange for helping local Chinese children with English Language learning, EP receives accommodation and free food from the host family, along with Mandarin lessons (both Integrated Mandarin and Chinese Business Culture), national cultural travel and city tours.
Qualifications: The individual must
- Be 17-30 years old,
- Be healthy,
- Be interested in Chinese language and culture,
- Have no criminal record,
- Have passion when it comes to taking good care of children
- Speak fluent English and
- Possess good communication skills.
- Monthly salary
- At least one and a half day off each week (might be during weekdays).
- Edu-Pal will help you with your visa invitation or extension depending solely on your home country; the policies can be different at times.
- We will always issue round-way tickets and provide flight compensation to all Edu-Pals.
- All Edu-Pals will be insured; coverage will comprise of accident, liability, travel, and health insurance.
- Classroom, board, Wi-Fi and other teaching equipment will be provided.
- 24/7 emergency assistance.
For more information, Click here