Tutor English and Learn Mandarin in China
Reside with an Asian family for flexible three months to a year with free round-way flights, food, and accommodation in exchange for your 30 hours a week tutoring to your host family children. You will also get at least four Mandarin lessons weekly at any University or a local language school, along with, cultural activities to enrich your stay!
The application procedure should be done smoothly within 8-12 weeks
Locations; the China States like Dalian, Shanghai, Beijing, or Shenzhen
Participants nationality: American, Australian, British, Canadian, European, Irish, Kiwi or South African
- Orientation, few hours after arriving.
- Our support throughout the program
- Au pair certificates
- The host family will provide participants with food, airplane tickets, insurance, accommodation, and a monthly allowance
- Provide English tutoring and childcare to lovely Chinese kids.
- Immerse in local culture through our monthly cultural activities such as making Chinese pottery, writing calligraphy.
- Earn a trip to Xi’an for three days and two nights tour.
- Explore the world’s ancient civilization and visit traditional sites, like the Forbidden City, the Great Wall, and ancient places that only locals know about.
For satisfactory completion of 6 months or longer placement: we award a trip to Xi’an for a three-day and two-nights tour.
Click here to apply.